Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-02-20 15:17:25 +0800

andreasboos gravatar image andreasboos

Problem in vertical aligment on hlayout when setting vflex or height

Hi. I do not know if I'm misunderstanding the use of the vertical align property hlayout the component or if it is a bug. (http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKComponentReference/Layouts/Hlayout).

I try the example from doc. site and that example don't work for me how expected. I have a hlayout when I use vflex or height to test. In this hlayout I want the childrens stay vertical alignment on the bottom. I set valign property and also sclass z-valign-bottom (just like doc.) and my components childrens stay align in top of hlayout.

This is my example: [code] <window width="100%" height="100%"> <vlayout vflex="true" hflex="true"> <hlayout style="background-color:#c0c0c0;"> center: <textbox/> </hlayout> <hlayout sclass="z-valign-top" style="background-color:#ededed;"> top: <textbox/> </hlayout> <hlayout height="200px" sclass="z-valign-bottom" <br=""> style="background-color:#c0c0c0;"> bottom: <textbox/> </hlayout> </vlayout> <hlayout valign="bottom" sclass="z-valign-bottom" vflex="true" hflex="true" style="background-color:#ededed;"> teste </hlayout> </window> [/code]

My zk version is 7. But I tested in 6.5.3 too. Both EE version.

What is wrong?

Thank you.

Problem in vertical aligment on hlayout when setting vflex or height

Hi. I do not know if I'm misunderstanding the use of the vertical align property hlayout the component or if it is a bug. (http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKComponentReference/Layouts/Hlayout).

I try the example from doc. site and that example don't work for me how expected. I have a hlayout when I use vflex or height to test. In this hlayout I want the childrens stay vertical alignment on the bottom. I set valign property and also sclass z-valign-bottom (just like doc.) and my components childrens stay align in top of hlayout.

This is my example: [code] example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window width="100%" height="100%">
    <vlayout vflex="true" hflex="true">
        <hlayout  style="background-color:#c0c0c0;">
            center: <textbox/>
        </hlayout>
        <hlayout sclass="z-valign-top"  style="background-color:#ededed;">
            top: <textbox/>
        </hlayout>
        <hlayout height="200px" sclass="z-valign-bottom" <br="">
                  style="background-color:#c0c0c0;">
            bottom: <textbox/>
        </hlayout>
    </vlayout>
    <hlayout valign="bottom" sclass="z-valign-bottom" vflex="true" hflex="true" style="background-color:#ededed;">
        teste
    </hlayout>
</window>
[/code]

My zk version is 7. But I tested in 6.5.3 too. Both EE version.

What is wrong?

Thank you.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More