Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-02-10 13:35:21 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium

https://github.com/chillw...

StaticIdGenerator for testing.

Hi all,

In zk 7 is there a new feature for creating static uuid's. Very nice so you can do selenium or other web browser testing. (see here for the documentation.)
Now I'm facing the folowing problem :

I have different (and locked for me) environments where I can't alter the Jboss config. I want to use the StaticIdGenerator on DEVELOPMENT and TEST but not on ACCEPTANCE and PRODUCTION. I may not change mine code when I go from TEST to ACCEPTANCE and to PRODUCTION.

So can we add that on specific environments (in stead of an zk-test.xml) or do I have to use an own implementation with delegator to the StaticIdGenerator and the default IdGenerator? (and what is the FQN of the default IdGenerator?)

Thx in advance.

Chill.

StaticIdGenerator for testing.

Hi all,

In zk 7 is there a new feature for creating static uuid's. Very nice so you can do selenium or other web browser testing. (see here for the documentation.)
Now I'm facing the folowing problem :

I have different (and locked for me) environments where I can't alter the Jboss config. I want to use the StaticIdGenerator on DEVELOPMENT and TEST but not on ACCEPTANCE and PRODUCTION. I may not change mine code when I go from TEST to ACCEPTANCE and to PRODUCTION.

So can we add that on specific environments (in stead of an zk-test.xml) or do I have to use an own implementation with delegator to the StaticIdGenerator and the default IdGenerator? (and what is the FQN of the default IdGenerator?)

Thx in advance.

Chill.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More