Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-02-05 11:48:55 +0800

mahdiiran gravatar image mahdiiran

ZK 7.0.0 and Liferay 6.2.0 GA @Command Problem

Hi all I move from ZK 6.5.1 to ZK 7.0.0 and found All Buttons with @Command tag in my ZUL does not work. After wast some times and googling and debugging i found the problem, After Click on button firebud display NET query, it goes to the Liferay instead of /zkau servlet may be new configuration required for zk 7 portlet in liferay 6.2.0

any one have an idea to fix it??

Hi all I move migrate from ZK 6.5.1 to ZK 7.0.0 and found All Buttons with @Command tag in my ZUL does not work. After wast some times and googling and debugging i found the problem, After Click on button firebud display NET query, it goes to the Liferay instead of /zkau servlet may be new configuration required for zk 7 portlet in liferay 6.2.0

Hi all I migrate from ZK 6.5.1 to ZK 7.0.0 and found All Buttons with @Command tag in my ZUL does not work. After wast some times and googling and debugging i found the problem, After Click on button firebud FireBug display NET query, it goes to the Liferay instead of /zkau servlet may be new configuration required for zk 7 portlet in liferay 6.2.0

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More