Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-12-12 15:37:56 +0800

ziccardi gravatar image ziccardi

Problem with tree and popup (probably a bug)

Hi all.

I created this fiddle to show you the problem.

What I need is a popup menu for my tree rows, however, if the first time the tree is visualized it is empty, then the popup 'pops up' only if you right click on the small arrow at the left side of the row.

That do not happens if the tree is populated the first time it is visualized.

To see the behaviour with the fiddle, simply run it, click on refresh and then try to right click on the tree row. You'll notice that the popup raises only if you click on the small arrow.

Do you have any workaround?

Thanks a lot, Massimiliano

Hi all.

What I need is a popup menu for my tree rows, however, if the first time the tree is visualized it is empty, then the popup 'pops up' only if you right click on the small arrow at the left side of the row.

To see the behaviour with the fiddle, simply run it, click on refresh and then try to right click on the tree row. You'll notice that the popup raises only if you click on the small arrow.

Hi all.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More