Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-03-29 13:45:57 +0800

javiut gravatar image javiut flag of Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of

ListCell textbox password getValue

hi guys i have a zul like this

<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+" constraint="${c:new('com.company.zkcore.validators.PasswordValidator')}"/></listcell>
<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+" constraint="${c:new('com.company.zkcore.validators.ReenterPasswordValidator')}"/></listcell>

as you can see i am setting the value of textbox value="++++" on records coming from the DB but i have a button set a new record on it using this code

model.add(clazz);

of course after the rendering i have cleaning both inputs values to null.

when i try to save the records on DB i am checking in zul the values of the 2 inputs and i getting the right values the user input values but when i get the listBox in Java Code i am getting still "++++" on both inputs this is driving me nuts

here is my code

((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(5))).getFirstChild()).getValue();
(Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(6))).getFirstChild()).getValue();

both are returning "++++" on other hand the previously added items from DB i can modify and i can see the new values the problem comes when i add a new item set to null my question is

((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(5))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);      
((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(6))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);

if this is not working why i am checking null values on afterRender.

<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+" constraint="${c:new('com.company.zkcore.validators.PasswordValidator')}"/></listcell>
<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+" constraint="${c:new('com.company.zkcore.validators.ReenterPasswordValidator')}"/></listcell>

as you can see i am setting the value of textbox value="++++" on records coming from the DB but i have a button set a new record on it using this code

model.add(clazz);

when i try to save the records on DB i am checking in zul the values of the 2 inputs and i getting the right values the user input values but when i get the listBox in Java Code i am getting still "++++" on both inputs this is driving me nuts

here is my code

both are returning "++++" on other hand the previously added items from DB i can modify and i can see the new values the problem comes when i add a new item set to null my question is

((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(5))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);      
((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(6))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);

this is the values i am receiving

onAfterRender:start[after set the values to null both empty]

onAfterRender:end

onBeforeSend:start[after the inputs of the user before going to java to be saved].
qwerty qwerty
onBeforeSend:end

inJava:start[the values i am receiving in the listbox before going to save them in Java]
*+*+*+*+<--Java-->*+*+*+*+ 
inJava:end

value="*+*+*+*+"/></listcell>
value="*+*+*+*+"/></listcell>

model.add(clazz);

here is my code

this is the values i am receiving

onAfterRender:start[after set the values to null both empty]
empty in .zul]

onAfterRender:end

onBeforeSend:start[after the inputs of the user before going to java to be saved].
saved in .zul].
qwerty qwerty
onBeforeSend:end

inJava:start[the values i am receiving in the listbox before going to save them in Java]
.Java]
*+*+*+*+<--Java-->*+*+*+*+ 
inJava:end
Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More