Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-03-11 14:18:38 +0800

javiut gravatar image javiut flag of Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of

bandox click image custom action

1). i have a Bandbox component create in Java Code my question is how can i react to a click in the Bandbox image without collapse the bandBox all i wanna do is call to another component on click event is this possible?

bandox click image custom actionaction add listItem into Listbox

1). i have a Bandbox component create in Java Code my question is how can i react to a click in the Bandbox image without collapse the bandBox all i wanna do is call to another component on click event is this possible?

2). Guys i have a listBox with severals listItems[14 listCells per listItem]. i need to create a new ListItem using java code and in the new ListItem i need to access 2 cells here is the code i am using so far.

Student student = new Student();    
   student.setAge(13); 
   BindingListModelList modelList=(BindingListModelList)results.getModel();
   if(modelList==null){modelList=new BindingListModelList(new ArrayList<Student>   (),false);results.setModel(modelList);}
   modelList.add(student);

later i try to iterate over the listItem just created but i am receiving listItem.getChildren().size() == 1 all the time i expected all 14 children to handle two of them why is this? how can i add a new listItem as well of receiving all the childrens?

bandox bandbox click image custom action add listItem into Listboxaction

1). i have a Bandbox component create in Java Code my question is how can i react to a click in the Bandbox image image[Magnifying glass] without collapse the bandBox bandBox, all i wanna do is call to another component on click event is this possible?

2). Guys i have a listBox with severals listItems[14 listCells per listItem]. i need to create a new ListItem using java code and in the new ListItem i need to access 2 cells here is the code i am using so far.

Student student = new Student();    
   student.setAge(13); 
   BindingListModelList modelList=(BindingListModelList)results.getModel();
   if(modelList==null){modelList=new BindingListModelList(new ArrayList<Student>   (),false);results.setModel(modelList);}
   modelList.add(student);

later i try to iterate over the listItem just created but i am receiving listItem.getChildren().size() == 1 all the time i expected all 14 children to handle two of them why is this? how can i add a new listItem as well of receiving all the childrens?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More