Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-02-11 18:51:25 +0800

Niltus7 gravatar image Niltus7

pie chart question

Hi Im using pie chart from fusioncharts, everything is working fine but there is something i dont like, i want to choose either to display percentages or nor. when i create the data i only send the description and values like in this example:

PieModel piemodel = new SimplePieModel();
piemodel.setValue("C/C++", new Double(12.5));
piemodel.setValue("Java", new Double(50.2));
piemodel.setValue("VB", new Double(20.5));
piemodel.setValue("PHP", new Double(15.5));

But it doesnt display the 12.5, 50.2, etc. It makes a sum and display the percentage that correspond to each value from the total of 98.7 = 100%

here is my zul:

I only want to display the values can someone help <fusionchart id="mychart4" title="Total Tickets" type="pie" threed="true" width="400" height="300"/> me?

pie chart question

Hi Im using pie chart from fusioncharts, everything is working fine but there is something i dont like, i want to choose either to display percentages or nor. when i create the data i only send the description and values like in this example:

But it doesnt display the 12.5, 50.2, etc. It makes a sum and display the percentage that correspond to each value from the total of 98.7 = 100%

here is my zul:

<fusionchart id="mychart4" title="Total Tickets" type="pie" threed="true" width="400" height="300"/>

I only want to display the values can someone help <fusionchart id="mychart4" title="Total Tickets" type="pie" threed="true" width="400" height="300"/> me?

pie chart question

here is my zul:

<fusionchart id="mychart4" title="Total Tickets" type="pie" threed="true" threeD="true" width="400" height="300"/>

height="300" />

I only want to display the values can someone help me?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More