Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-02-08 12:47:02 +0800

Neus gravatar image Neus

Reduce tab width to not show scroll

Hi, I am implementing a tabbox where tabs are created dynamically. If there are a lot of Tabs the default behaviour is to show an scroll button to allow you navigate throw all of them.

Is there the possibilty to change this behaviour and do something like browsers do? To explain it better...When you open a lot of tabs in Firefox their width are reduced to make all of them visible at first sight. When a minimum width is reached then it starts to scroll.

I would like to reproduce this behaviour and I don't know if ZK gives you the chance to do it or if it exists an easy implementation. Could anyone help me?

Thank you

Reduce tab width to not show scroll

Hi, I am implementing a tabbox where tabs are created dynamically. If there are a lot of Tabs the default behaviour is to show an scroll button to allow you navigate throw all of them.

Is there the possibilty to change this behaviour and do something like browsers do? To explain it better...When you open a lot of tabs in Firefox their width are reduced to make all of them visible at first sight. When a minimum width is reached then it starts to scroll.

I would like to reproduce this behaviour and I don't know if ZK gives you the chance to do it or if it exists an easy implementation. Any idea about how to do it? Could anyone help me?

Thank you

Reduce tab width to not show scrollscroll like firefox does

I would like to reproduce this behaviour and I don't know if ZK gives you the chance to do it or if it exists an easy implementation. Any idea about how to do it? Could anyone help me?

Thank you

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More