Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2012-05-16 05:37:04 +0800

andiklein gravatar image andiklein

Gmarker not draggable when using zkgmapsz 3.0.0

I'm having difficulty with the Drag'n'Drop functionality in the Google Maps API V3 enabled release of ZK's Gmaps and Gmarker components. Using the old API and zkgmapsz 2.0.51, something like this used to work fine and onMapDrop could be used to get the map coordinates where the marker had been dropped after dragging it:

<zk>
<script content="zk.googleAPIkey='Google Maps API Key'" ></script>
<div id="leWin">
<gmaps id="leMap" lat="-33.86" lng="151.210252" width="800px" height="600px" zoom="16" showSmallCtrl="true" showTypeCtrl="true" showZoomCtrl="true" >
    <gmarker id="leMarker" lat="-33.857" lng="151.215" draggable="true"></gmarker>
</gmaps>
</div>
</zk>

After making the switch to version 3.0.0 dragging the marker no longer works at all, the left click registers on the map itself and pans that around instead.

Now I did find this comment on the zkgmapsz release notes for the 3.0.0-BETA:

+ Currently not support drag between map items and ZK components

I thought this only meant something like dragging map items (markers?) outside of the map and dropping them onto other ZK components was currently not supported (also implying that this would eventually be possible). Was this comment in fact meant to tell us that Drag'n'drop, as it applies to 2.0.51, is not working in 3.0.0 at all?

Note: I'm using the current ZK release 6.0.1

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More