Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2009-04-19 15:21:35 +0800

tianji gravatar image tianji

How to customize a simlar component like Messagebox?

I want to customize the Messagebox component, that is to add names for buttons in archive/web/zul/html/messageboxdialog.zul. but instead of modifying the origional source code, I desire to add new file named namedmessageboxdialog.zul and in accordding to it, I desire to add an org.zkoss.zul.NamedMessageboxDlg.java. Now I don't know what else to do, how to configure in conf files, can any guy tell me the steps in detail?

relative files are as bellow: (1) archive/web/zul/html/namedmessageboxdialog.zul ... <hbox style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto"> <button id="btn1" **name="aslmsgyes" **="" identity="${arg.OK}" sclass="z-messagebox-btn" use="org.zkoss.zul.impl.MessageboxDlg$Button" if="${!empty arg.OK}"/> <button **="" name="aslmsgcancel" **="" identity="${arg.CANCEL}" sclass="z-messagebox-btn" use="org.zkoss.zul.impl.MessageboxDlg$Button" if="${!empty arg.CANCEL}"/> ... </hbox> </window>

(2) org.zkoss.zul.NamedMessageboxDlg.java package org.zkoss.zul.impl;

/** * Used with {@link Messagebox} to implement a message box.

• @author tomyeh */ public class MessageboxDlg extends Window {

/**

• Represents a button on the message box.
    • @since 3.0.0 */ public static class Button extends org.zkoss.zul.ASLNamedButton { ... } }
Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More