Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2018-11-16 18:59:47 +0800

ShilpaSareen gravatar image ShilpaSareen

Issue while using @NotifyChange("*") in zk 8.5.0

I have upgraded my zk project from zk 7.0.2 to 8.5.0 and I have faced a problem while using "" in @NotifyChange. Folliwing is scenario I am facing problem: I am using combobox and bind a property with selectedItem="@bind(vm.selectedFilter)" and calling a command onChange="@command('filterItems')" and above filterItems command I am using @NotifyChange(""). It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "*" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected. If anybody face the same problem, or suggestions are welcome.

I have upgraded my zk project from zk 7.0.2 to 8.5.0 and I have faced a problem while using "" in @NotifyChange. Folliwing is scenario I am facing problem: I am using combobox and bind a property with selectedItem="@bind(vm.selectedFilter)" and calling a command onChange="@command('filterItems')" and above filterItems command I am using @NotifyChange(""). It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "*" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected. If anybody face the same problem, or suggestions are welcome.

I have upgraded my zk project from zk 7.0.2 to 8.5.0 and I have faced a problem while using ""

"*" in @NotifyChange. Folliwing is scenario I am facing problem: problem:

I am using combobox and bind a property with selectedItem="@bind(vm.selectedFilter)" and calling a command onChange="@command('filterItems')" and above filterItems command I am using @NotifyChange("*").

<combobox selectedItem="@bind(vm.selectedFilter)"
      value="Show All Items" model="@load(vm.itemCategoriesForSearch)"
       onChange="@command('filterItems')">
  <template name="model">
<comboitem label="${each.name}" />
  </template>

</combobox>

and VM code is :

@NotifyChange(""). ") @Command public void filterMenuItems() { // code to filter items } It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "*" "" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected. If anybody face the same problem, or suggestions are welcome.

I have upgraded my zk project from zk 7.0.2 to 8.5.0 and I have faced a problem while using

"*" in @NotifyChange. Folliwing is scenario I am facing problem:

I am using combobox and bind a property with selectedItem="@bind(vm.selectedFilter)" and calling a command onChange="@command('filterItems')" and above filterItems command I am using @NotifyChange("*").

<template name="model">
  </template>

</combobox>

and VM code is :

@NotifyChange("") @Command public

@NotifyChange("*") @Command public void filterMenuItems() filterMenuItems() { // code to filter items } items
}

It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "" "*" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected.

If anybody face the same problem, or suggestions are welcome.

I have upgraded my zk project from zk 7.0.2 to 8.5.0 and I have faced a problem while using

<template name="model">
  </template>
</combobox>

</combobox>

and VM code is :as follows:

@NotifyChange("*") @Command public void filterMenuItems() { // code to filter items
}

It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "*" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected.

<template name="model">
  </template>
</combobox>

and VM code is as follows:

@NotifyChange("*")   @Command   public
 void filterMenuItems()   {
      // code to filter items 
}

}

It is creating problem when I selected an item from combobox and it first call setter for selectedFilter() and then command "filterItems" is executed but because of using "*" wildcard in @NotifyChange it is triggering the same event second time but the filters are cleared this time so the output is not as expected.

<template name="model">
  </template>
</combobox>

and VM code is as follows:

@NotifyChange("*")   @Command   public

@Command
public void filterMenuItems()   {
     // code to filter items    
}

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More