Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2018-03-20 15:01:41 +0800

Tebogo gravatar image Tebogo

include part of the page to be secure ssl

On my login page, I have to two png images and I want to include them on my ssl certificate. below is my code:

<image src="/resources/img/SonLight3L.png" style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;"/>

Firefox web browser always generate the following error message: 'Secure Connection

Firefox has blocked parts of this page that are not secure'

Part of the page Firefox is complaining about is the image on the login page which is represented by the code above.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

include part of the page to be secure sslssl.

On my login page, I have to two png images and I want to include them on my ssl certificate. below is my code:

<image src="/resources/img/SonLight3L.png" style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;"/>

Firefox web browser always generate the following error message: message when using https://: 'Secure Connection

Part of the page Firefox is complaining about is the image on the login page which is represented by the code above.

include part of the page to be secure ssl.

Firefox web browser always generate the following error message when using https://: 'Secure Connection

The following code is added to web.xml <security-constraint> <display-name>Constraint1</display-name> <web-resource-collection> <web-resource-name>TLPMIS-war</web-resource-name> <description/> <url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern> </web-resource-collection> <auth-constraint> <description/> <role-name>Admin</role-name> </auth-constraint> </security-constraint>

When I replace '/admin/' with '/' from <url-pattern> login page does not display and that leaves me without access to the website.

include part of the page to be secure ssl.

Firefox web browser always generate the following error message when using https://: 'Secure Connection

The following code is added to web.xml

<security-constraint>
     <display-name>Constraint1</display-name>
     <web-resource-collection>
         <web-resource-name>TLPMIS-war</web-resource-name>
         <description/>
         <url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern>
     </web-resource-collection>
     <auth-constraint>
         <description/>
         <role-name>Admin</role-name>
     </auth-constraint>
    </security-constraint>

</security-constraint>

When I replace '/admin/' with '/' from <url-pattern> login page does not display and that leaves me without access to the website.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More