Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2017-11-16 18:39:08 +0800

Tedatzs gravatar image Tedatzs

ZK 8.5: Listboxitem setCheckable (setSelectable) not work anymore

After updating from 7.5 to 8.5 the setCheckable(false) method (deprecated) not work anymore. The checkable icon (mode multible) stays visible and the item can be selected. The current workaround for me is to disable the whole item.

Any suggestion?

After updating from 7.5 to 8.5 the setCheckable(false) method (deprecated) not work anymore. The checkable icon (mode multible) multiple) stays visible and the item can be selected. The current workaround for me is to disable the whole item.

Any suggestion?

After updating from 7.5 to 8.5 the setCheckable(false) method (deprecated) not work anymore. The I used the setSelectable method too, but the checkable icon (mode multiple) stays visible and the item can be selected. The current workaround for me is to disable the whole item.

Any suggestion?

After updating from 7.5 7.05 to 8.5 the setCheckable(false) method (deprecated) not work anymore. I used the setSelectable method too, but the checkable icon (mode multiple) stays visible and the item can be selected. The current workaround for me is to disable the whole item.

Any suggestion?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More