Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2017-05-13 05:55:42 +0800

bwlobao gravatar image bwlobao

How to abstract the frontend part at max?

Hi!!! My name is Bruno, and im from Brazil. Im studying Zk studio since a few months ago cause of a new job, and im not good with the frontend part of developing. Usually i use templates to assist me on developing faster and more efficiently my projects focusing only on the backend part. But i didnt find any way to use a full html template into a zul file. Theres any way to do that? If there is, but not with html templates how can i do that? Thank you in advance!

Hi!!! My name is Bruno, and im from Brazil. Im studying Zk studio since a few months ago cause of a new job, and im not good with the frontend part of developing. Usually i use templates to assist me on developing faster and more efficiently my projects focusing only on the backend part. But i didnt find any way to use a full html template into a zul file. Theres any way to do that? If there is, but not with html templates how can i do that? Thank you in advance!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More