Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2017-02-08 15:11:06 +0800

eclipse2 gravatar image eclipse2

Composite Component trigger onresize

Hi!

I made one dynamic composite component, which changes his size when I'm interacting with it. When the page finishes the rendering, the page doesn't require scroll. but after some interactions with my component, the size of my component changes, and the page doesn't detect the new size of the component. How I can make one notification to force the container to readjust the sizes?

In the following image I show one example of this problem: image description

Waiting one reply, Thanks,

Hi!

I made one dynamic composite component, which changes his size when I'm interacting with it. When the page finishes the rendering, the page doesn't require scroll. but after some interactions with my component, the size of my component changes, and the page doesn't detect the new size of the component. How I can make one notification to force the container to readjust the sizes?

In the following image I show one example of this problem: image descriptionproblem:

Resize problem

Hi!

In the following image I show one example of this problem:

Resize problemdocumentos

Hi!

In the following image I show one example of this problem:

documentos

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More