Listbox doesn't scroll down on SHIFT+ DOWN key

asked 2015-10-26 05:28:11 +0800

nsharma gravatar image nsharma flag of India
917 1 11

Hi All,

I am trying to select items by using keyboard keys : SHIFT+DOWN . Now it selects the items ,but the scroll doesn't move down . I know that listbox doesn't support these keys . But is there a way to do this. I provided a demo code in the link below for this run the code and try selecting items by pressing SHIFT+DOWN keyboard keys.

ListboxSHIFT+DOWNSCROLLNOTWORKING[http://zkfiddle.org/sample/1mcvmlv/2-Listbox-SHIFT-DOWN-SCROLL-NOT-WORKING]

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-10-26 08:57:02 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello nsharma,

Indeed it behaves as you described.

As a fast solution though you could set paging and configure the listbox in order to prevent the scroll bar from appearing. Thus problem solved.

But if you need this functionality i would do it with javascript using some pointers from the following url:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12220557/grid-scrolling-after-render-zk

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2015-10-26 09:38:48 +0800

nsharma gravatar image nsharma flag of India
917 1 11

Darksu,

I intend to move the list down on key press not on model set, Scrollbar is not the issue, on down key press listbox doesn't scroll down.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-10-26 05:28:11 +0800

Seen: 18 times

Last updated: Oct 26 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training