not able to give id to native html component

asked 2015-07-01 08:12:03 +0800

mayuranjan gravatar image mayuranjan
1 1

I am trying to use native html component, form to use the post method. I am writing the component inside an invisible div and want to submit the form. But i am not able to assign id to the html element. At the time it is loading the page it stuck at the processing info.

The code is as below:

<n:form method="post" action="uri" target="_blank" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"> <n:input type="text" name="username" value="username"> </n:input> <n:input type="text" name="password" value="password"> </n:input> <n:input type="text" name="docid" value="docid"> </n:input> </n:form>
delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

Are you declaring the native namespace?, sometimes i got stuck while loading, this issues can be caused if you declare some javascript that doesn't work nice with ZK , maybe are you using JQuery?

yagamipaul ( 2015-07-17 02:14:54 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-07-01 08:12:03 +0800

Seen: 27 times

Last updated: Jul 01 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training