Bootstrap support for datebox and combobox

asked 2014-12-17 06:07:35 +0800

SODGBE gravatar image SODGBE

hello! using bootstrap change vue datebox so i don't know what i do to resolve because i use bootstrap:

<datebox id="db3" sclass="input-group" cols="12" format="long" oncreate="self.value = new Date()" value="@bind(vm.IDdate.dateTaped)" onchange="@command('nom')"/>

please help me!

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2014-12-17 08:05:26 +0800

cyiannoulis gravatar image cyiannoulis
1201 10

updated 2014-12-17 09:02:59 +0800

As far as i know, the <combobox> does not offer out-of-the-box support for BS (at least in the CE/PE edition) so use the <selectbox> or the <listbox> with dropdown attribute. Check out the folllowing bootstrapped combo:

<selectbox sclass="form-control" width="400px"></selectbox>

As for the <datebox> the thing is little harder because the datebox is composed of several other html elements, so have a look to this older post. It should do the trick.

Hope that helps

Costas

Note: Applying the .z-datebox-input and .z-datebox-button styling as advised by noahhuang affects also the calendar popup window. Apply the following style to make the popup display correctly.

.z-calendar {max-width: 280px;}
 .z-datebox-popup {max-width: 280px;}
link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-12-17 06:07:35 +0800

Seen: 13 times

Last updated: Dec 17 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training