Formulas on secondary sheet

asked 2014-11-20 22:09:58 +0800

nvosker gravatar image nvosker

Whenever I import a spreadsheet that has formulas on subsequent sheets (not the first sheet) The formula cells are empty.

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-11-23 17:45:02 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello nvosker,

I created a simple test case where i summed up the values from two different sheets and it worked as expected.

Could you please provide a detailed example of your task, as well as the information of your configuration?

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-11-24 06:23:43 +0800

neillee gravatar image neillee flag of Taiwan
1692 1 5
https://plus.google.com/u...

Hello nvosker,

I have created in Excel 2007, a test xls file having simple formula references in sheet 1 and sheet 2 (e.g. cell B1 has formula =A1, cell B2 has formula A2, ...)

Then, I opened the xls file in ZSSAPP under both ZSS 3.5.0 and 3.6.0-Eval, but the formulas in the second sheet are all intact as expected.

Could you please provide more information (e.g. your ZSS version, zul file, java controller class, ...) or your reproducing sample Excel file?

answered 2014-11-25 07:43:39 +0800

neillee gravatar image neillee flag of Taiwan
1692 1 5
https://plus.google.com/u...

Hello nvosker,

When I opened your xls file in ZSS 3.6.0-Eval, the formulas in both the first and second sheets are missing. However, after re-saved the xls file in Excel 2007, the formulas are visible again in ZSS.

ZK Spreadsheet aims to support xls/xlsx files created by MS Excel. If you encounter any problem with xls files by other tools (such as Open Office), it is suggested to re-save it using Excel. Alternatively, try to save it as xlsx format for being a more general and open format.

Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-11-20 22:09:58 +0800

Seen: 8 times

Last updated: Nov 25 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training