Timeline Zk7

asked 2014-11-17 12:04:32 +0800

eclipse2 gravatar image eclipse2
17 4

Hi guys!

Anyone is using the timeline with zk 7?

I tried to follow the steps described in books.zkoss.org/wiki/SmallTalks/2007/February/UsingTimelineComponent,Part_I, but when I start the application I have the following error:

SEVERE: Mold default for timeline ignored because widget-class is required, [null:zip:C:/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/gui/qdx50u/war/WEB-INF/lib/timelinez.jar!/metainfo/zk/lang-addon.xml:44:9]
Nov 17, 2014 10:55:41 AM org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders parseLang
WARNING: Component bandinfo ignored. Reason: unable to load org.zkforge.timeline.Bandinfo due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/zkoss/zk/au/Command
SEVERE: Mold default for bandinfo ignored because widget-class is required, [null:zip:C:/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/gui/qdx50u/war/WEB-INF/lib/timelinez.jar!/metainfo/zk/lang-addon.xml:53:9]
SEVERE: Mold default for hotzone ignored because widget-class is required, [null:zip:C:/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/gui/qdx50u/war/WEB-INF/lib/timelinez.jar!/metainfo/zk/lang-addon.xml:61:9]

I'm using ZK EE 7.0.3.2, and the zk timeline zk-Timeline-1.1-1.zip from the previous wiki page.

I checked the source code and I think that this implementation has been done for ZK 2.2.0, and in zk 7 the class org.zkoss.zk.au.Command doesn't exist. Is there any new implementation? If yes, where I can find the latest ZK timeline implementation? If not, what is the better approach to implement the timeline in my application?

Waiting one reply,

Thanks for your time.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-11-17 16:30:15 +0800

eclipse2 gravatar image eclipse2
17 4

updated 2014-11-17 16:31:53 +0800

I found the new implementation of timeline in:

• code.google.com/p/zk-timelinez/

This Jar is available in the site above and under the zk maven repository in:

• mavensync.zkoss.org/eval/org/zkoss/zkforge/timelinez/

Thanks.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-11-17 12:04:32 +0800

Seen: 13 times

Last updated: Nov 17 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training