ZK iterate through list of lists

asked 2014-11-10 09:55:38 +0800

AlwaysALearner gravatar image AlwaysALearner
3 2

I'm totally new to the ZK framework and I'm not sure if the information I've provided would be enough or not.

I'm aware that, if there is a fixed number of categories, then in the .zul file - for each Groupbox, a Listbox can be displayed.

Currently, I have a list of users being displayed categorically i.e there is a dynamic number categories and each category has dynamic number of users. This is being implemented and displayed using Vlayout.

There is a requirement where if there are more than 10 users in each category, then we should display 10 users and then provide a button (or something similar) to display more users in the same category.

My questions are-

1. Is it possible to achieve this requirement using Vlayout?
  2. If not, can we iterate through a list of Groupboxs to display Listbox (list of users) for each Groupbox (category) in the .zul file?
  3. Or is there a simpler / more efficient way of achieving this requirement?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2014-11-23 18:46:32 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello AlwaysALearner,

I have replied to your question at the following url:

http://forum.zkoss.org/question/95200/iterate-through-a-list-of-lists-in-zk-framework/?answer=95324#post-id-95324

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-11-10 09:55:38 +0800

Seen: 9 times

Last updated: Nov 23 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training