Open new zkComponent from CKeditor plugin

asked 2014-10-14 17:30:30 +0800

Fabereply gravatar image Fabereply

I'm new in ZK, i configure CKEditor with ZK following the guide. Now i wnat add a custom plugin to the ckeditor, anche the new plugin can open a zkcomponent

How i can configure a new plugin ( in CKEDITOR ) that open a new zk window with any zk component ?? I have configure a new plugin following the guide on the site of CKeditor. But this is all javascript, when i add my custom plugin in my file .js how i can call zk component, or is there any solution ??

Thnks

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-10-16 09:49:30 +0800

Fabereply gravatar image Fabereply

I try this solution, work's but isn't best way. i have add an iframedialog in CKEDITOR, in this iframe call a mypage.zul .... After with a js i catch the element and return it to the ckeditor istance.

I think that, this solution is not very well ( because with js i overpass all zk logic ). I try to understand how zk use ckeditor, in particular where use CKEditor.java, for render the toolbar and relative command, anyone can help me ?

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-10-14 17:30:30 +0800

Seen: 4 times

Last updated: Oct 16 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training