Problem rendering radio button in IE8

asked 2014-10-03 07:38:53 +0800

zkdiman gravatar image zkdiman
0 1

updated 2014-10-09 05:53:29 +0800

Hi, I've hit a problem with radio button in ZK 7 in Internet Explorer 8 which is situated in a raw in a listbox

<listbox checkmark="true" ...&gt;<="" p="">

when the page's scale is not equal to 100%. A line appears above the radio-button at the scale of 125%.

Furher investigation showed, that the radio button is produced using a background image url(/edonpf/zkau/web/5cc76c26/zul/img/common/check-sprite.gif) no-repeat, which is shifted depending on if the button is selected or not. Actually, the line is the lower part of the chechbox on the same background image.

What can be done to mend this problem? It is prfeferable that the circle should be rendered without any artifacts above or below. :)

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-04-10 08:10:38 +0800

SephelLicary gravatar image SephelLicary

Managed to find any solution? I am facing the same problem and I do not know exactly how to handle it.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-10-03 07:38:53 +0800

Seen: 12 times

Last updated: Apr 10 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training