Problems generated by changes in window titles and captions in ZK 7

asked 2014-07-30 09:50:38 +0800

Neus gravatar image Neus
1415 14

updated 2014-08-25 08:48:28 +0800

Hi,

Something has change with window titles in ZK 7. First of all, in previous versions it was acceptable to set a multiline window title. In ZK 7, all line breaks are ignored. Why to change it? Can I make easily window titles to not ignore line breaks?

Moreover, if I implement a custom caption in modal window title, it is difficult to drag the window. You can move the window by dragging it from the title but not from the caption.

Yo can see an example of this two things here

Besides...before ZK 7 all captions (no matter in which component) were positioned on the right of the component, now it has changed, and all captions are on the left. I have plenty of captions in my application and I expected them to be on the right, now I have to look over aaaaall the application and change the structure of the view to make it look well or look for an alternative way (not easy) to set the captions on the right. Is there another easy solution to make all the captions look as in ZK previous versions?

Thank you

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-10-30 11:23:14 +0800

gediminas gravatar image gediminas
39 3

Ran into a similar problem, registered a bug: ZK-2513

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-07-30 09:50:38 +0800

Seen: 19 times

Last updated: Oct 30 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training