Firefox Dropdown List Select Error

asked 2014-05-27 13:14:15 +0800

ansancle gravatar image ansancle
317 9

There is an issue in Firefox when using the dropdown Lists, when you move the cursor out of the dropdown it appears to select an item but it really isn't. Jfiddle example here : Jfiddle Firefox Bug

In ZK, if you have a dropdown inside a grid, this bug is evident, if you move the dropdown outside the grid, it works properly.

When I dig into the css, the row (td) for the grid has an sclass of z-row-inner. If you change the sclass in firebug to z-row-inner:hover - the list will start working correctly. I have also modified the css as follows which let's me reset the sclass of the grid row (td) to z-row and it will work, here is the css changes to z-row that seemed to allow that :

.z-row:hover > .z-row-inner,.z-row:hover > .z-cell 
{ 
      background: none !important; 
      position:;
      hover:none; 
}
.z-row:hover > .z-row-inner > .z-row-content {    background: none !important; 
      position:;
      hover:none; }

I have played with 1000 different ways of modifying the css to eliminate the hover effect for the z-row-inner, but can't get the list to work correctly inside a grid without hand editing the deployed css via firebug.

Does anyone have the css changes to make the dropdown work correctly inside a grid?

Thanks!

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

I found that when I moved the dropdown outside of a grid it actually worked correctly.

ansancle ( 2014-05-30 13:00:11 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-05-27 13:14:15 +0800

Seen: 13 times

Last updated: May 27 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training