getting org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Not unique in the ID space of

asked 2014-05-27 10:09:20 +0800

SwapnaG gravatar image SwapnaG

Hi, i have one zul page,in that rows should be add dynamically.For example if we click retrive subscriber list then the details should come from database and add to that <rows>.But if we have one row we are not getting that error but if we have more than one row am getting that error. we used old version zk3.0 but now we have to use zk7.With old version i didn't get any error but if i use zk7 am getting that problem.

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-05-27 13:06:08 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium
5357 4 9
https://github.com/chillw...

You have twice the same id used. Remove the id from your row and let zk generate an id.

Greetz chill.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-05-27 13:24:16 +0800

nsharma gravatar image nsharma flag of India
917 1 11

updated 2014-05-27 13:24:59 +0800

Concept of using id is to give the component a reference name so that we can use that name while wiring it to viewmodel.

The issue would be where you are dynamically creating your rows in ViewModel.

inside the loop you must be setting something like row.setId("id"); so for one row this will work,if rows get added up,the issue will come. so either remove the "id" line or increment id inside the loop :

row.setId("id"+i);
i++;

I hope this helps.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-05-27 10:09:20 +0800

Seen: 49 times

Last updated: May 27 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training