Need help with scrolling horizontal tabs in Right-to-Left (Arabic)

asked 2014-05-21 12:14:06 +0800

ohalaseh gravatar image ohalaseh

Dears,

I'm trying to make ZK work in Arabic (Right-to-Left), most of the widgets are rendering correctly however I have an issue with scrolling for horizontal tabs, the right scroll icon works when you click it but the left one does not. Here is a code snippet, can someone please help me to fix it, even if it requires code fixes, show me the place where I should do that in ZK:

<zk>

<style> .z-tab {float: right; } .z-tabpanel {text-align: right;} .z-tabs-content {padding-right: 0; padding-left: inherit} .z-tabbox-scroll {left:0px; right:inherit} </style>

<hbox hflex="1"> <tabbox width="300px" >="" <tabs=""> <tab label="Tab 1" closable="true"/> <tab label="Tab 2" closable="true"/> <tab label="Tab 3" closable="true"/> <tab label="Tab 4" closable="true"/> <tab label="Tab 5" closable="true"/> </tabs>

<tabpanels>
  <tabpanel>This is panel 1</tabpanel>
  <tabpanel>This is panel 2 The second panel</tabpanel>
  <tabpanel>This is panel 3</tabpanel>
  <tabpanel>This is panel 4</tabpanel>
  <tabpanel>This is panel 5</tabpanel>
</tabpanels>

</tabbox> </hbox>

</zk>

Many Thanks.

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-05-21 12:14:06 +0800

Seen: 11 times

Last updated: May 21 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training