Release: ZkAce - Ace for ZK

asked 2014-03-08 17:22:05 +0800

Mrdigs gravatar image Mrdigs
11 1

Hello,

I was looking for syntax highlighting for a Textbox the other day, and found that although there is the odd hint and suggestion here and there, nothing concrete is available that I could just download and add to my project.

So as a little thank you to (and pay forward for) all the ZK developers and contributors, I have released a ZK wrapper for the Ace code editor, available on Github called ZkAce (sorry I don't have enough karma to publish links).

It's nothing special, only a couple of files involved which any seasoned ZK developer could knock up in a jiffy, but custom component development isn't easy to get your head around as a novice.

I hope at least one person finds it useful.

EDIT: I just made sure the project was searchable on Github and found ACEZ by jumperchen! Why didn't I find that a few days ago! Oh well, now people have a choice of 2...

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2014-04-07 15:18:10 +0800

mikeloto gravatar image mikeloto

Does not work the jar files, also is not possible to uncompress them they are corrupted.

Thanks Mike

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-03-08 17:22:05 +0800

Seen: 24 times

Last updated: Apr 07 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training