How to integrate bootstrap theme from wrapbootstrap

asked 2014-02-12 12:53:40 +0800

Zenzip gravatar image Zenzip
13 3

Hi at all, I'm not new to ZK but I'm relatively new to ZK 7.

I would use a theme based on bootstrap v3 from https://wrapbootstrap.com/ (wrapbootstrap) for my new ZK web application.

I read a lot of guide/blog post and zk documentation about bootstrap theme integration, but it wasn't very useful for me.

Someone can explain me how to integrate a bootstrap based theme with ZK 7 components and develop my application according new theme?

Thanks a lot

delete flag offensive retag edit

12 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-05-30 07:16:22 +0800

Zenzip gravatar image Zenzip
13 3

push :D there isn't a way to do ?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-06-06 18:20:40 +0800

leomorgans gravatar image leomorgans

We've started to develop in ZK recently. And we really want to integrate an admin theme from wrapbootsrap...

I can't post a link due to my karma, so search in documentation: Documentation>Small Talks>2013>November>Customizing Bootstrap Theme Demonstration

The problem here is that the <navbar> element is only included in ZK PE/EE.. and we're using ZK CE... well, that's it for now, we've just started in the development phase.. so we'll see what we can do or don't

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
3 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-02-12 12:53:40 +0800

Seen: 158 times

Last updated: Dec 14 '17

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training