Is it possible to make order of columns in a list or grid customizab

asked 2014-02-04 00:11:42 +0800

rwoolf gravatar image rwoolf
35 5

I would like to allow my users the ability to define at runtime what order the columns are in for a list or grid. Is this possible? It would be nice if it were drag and drop, but I will settle for allowing the user to use some configuration control where they can change the orders of the columns. I have searched but have not found any examples of doing so.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-02-07 02:18:03 +0800

windeyu gravatar image windeyu flag of United States
288 3

It's doable. In my case I've done the drag-n-drop way to allow users to swap the columns. I answered a similar post here: http://forum.zkoss.org/question/41536/listbox-column-drag-drop/

In your case, you maintain a structure to store the desired column order. You then create Listhead and ListitemRenderer that render the columns and table rows based on your order.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

Thanks this will help me out.

rwoolf ( 2014-02-10 20:48:35 +0800 )edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-02-04 00:11:42 +0800

Seen: 11 times

Last updated: Feb 07 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training