Best way to dynamically resize boarderlayout north?

asked 2014-01-31 17:59:18 +0800

rwoolf gravatar image rwoolf
35 5

I have a north region that I want to be able to grow to expose a few more fields when a given radio button is clicked. All other radio buttons will cause these to hide. The only way I have been able to get it to work so far is to call north.invalidate() when the radio is clicked which causes the borderlayout to be recalculated.

The code example below does not include the code I use to make my div visible/hidden, which works just fine. What I am showing is what I have to do to force ZK to resize the north region so that my div made visible can be seen.

<radiogroup onCheck="north.invalidate()">

While this works, I don't like the fact I am using zscript to facilitate this. Is there a way that I can achieve the same in an mvvm fashion? Is there another way in which I can achieve dynamically resizing the north region?

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-01-31 20:07:17 +0800

javikin gravatar image javikin flag of Mexico
45 2
http://www.yellowme.mx/

Im not sure if is this what you want:

http://zkfiddle.org/sample/1nnbirp/1-More-size-to-Header

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

Thanks, I'll play around with that. Some variation of it might do what I need.

rwoolf ( 2014-01-31 22:00:08 +0800 )edit

What do you need specifically, so i can help you.

javikin ( 2014-01-31 22:20:58 +0800 )edit

I'm just wondering if there is an mvvm approach to doing it. Your example, while it works very well, is an mvc approach. If need be I will do it the way you show, just hoping to keep mvc out of my code.

rwoolf ( 2014-02-01 00:15:32 +0800 )edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-01-31 17:59:18 +0800

Seen: 19 times

Last updated: Jan 31 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training