how to change some spreadsheet cells to listbox

asked 2013-12-10 02:02:40 +0800

huduotong gravatar image huduotong
3 1

i want change a normal cell to listbox; for example: the gender column ,we can only choose male/female

in MS-EXCEL,I could use the data validation to realize,but when I upload this MS-EXCEL file, the 2003 version(.xls) can not display the listbox normally,only 2007(.xlsx) could 。Are there any common methods to finish it ?

there has another question , is there any way to insert a comment and display it?

Thank you very much!

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-12-11 09:33:26 +0800

roliroli gravatar image roliroli
164 4

updated 2013-12-11 09:34:50 +0800

Hello, huduotong

ZK spreadsheet doesn't support display data validation cells in XLS format. In XLSX format, you can display data validation correctly but cannot insert data validation with Range API.

Insert/Display Comment doesn't support in both xls and xlsx currently, but I believe ZK Spreadsheet will support comment and insert/delete data validation soon.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-12-10 02:02:40 +0800

Seen: 10 times

Last updated: Dec 11 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training