Clients.showBusy() does not show in jsp that include zul

asked 2013-08-14 22:15:04 +0800

michaelh gravatar image michaelh
27 1

updated 2013-08-27 15:43:02 +0800

In my controller, I call Clients.showBusy() before performing a long operation. However, this loading indicator does not display when a JSP is used.

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"%>
<jsp:include page= "loadBody.zul" />

The zul file contains the following:

<?variable-resolver class="org.zkoss.zkplus.spring.DelegatingVariableResolver"?>
<zk xmlns:w="http://www.zkoss.org/2005/zk/client">
    <window id="win" xmlns:n="native" style="padding: 30 0 0 30" apply="${TestLoadController}">
        <vbox>
            <button id="buynowbtn" label="Test Loading Icon" tooltiptext="Test" autodisable="self"></button>

<label id="statuslbl" visible="false" />
        </vbox>
    </window>
</zk>

The controller (which extends GenericForwardComposer) is real simple with just a onClick$buynowbtn method that does the following:

public void onClick$buynowbtn(Event event)
    {
 //       checkBuyNow(selectedProduct);
        statuslbl.setValue("Showing progressbox...");
        statuslbl.setVisible(true);
        Clients.showBusy(win, "clicked buynow btn");

statuslbl.setValue("Processing Complete.");

//        Clients.clearBusy(win);
    }

When testing this, the loading indicator does not display when I request the page from the JSP file. However, if I change the controller to call Clients.showBusy(win, "clicked buynow btn");, the loading indicator then displays using the JSP (and also going to the zul directly). Why does the Clients.showBusy("some text"); API not work?

I'm using ZK 6.5.2 PE.

Can anyone from ZK look into this problem and provide some suggestions or solution? Thanks!

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-08-14 22:15:04 +0800

Seen: 12 times

Last updated: Aug 27 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training