ListCell textbox password getValue

asked 2013-03-29 13:45:57 +0800

javiut gravatar image javiut flag of Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
90 1 5

updated 2013-03-29 14:10:15 +0800

hi guys i have a zul like this

<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+"/></listcell>
<listcell sclass="textColumn"><textbox type="password" value="*+*+*+*+"/></listcell>

as you can see i am setting the value of textbox value="++++" on records coming from the DB but i have a button set a new record on it using this code

model.add(clazz);

of course after the rendering i have cleaning both inputs values to null.

when i try to save the records on DB i am checking in zul the values of the 2 inputs and i getting the right values the user input values but when i get the listBox in Java Code i am getting still "++++" on both inputs this is driving me nuts

here is my code

((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(5))).getFirstChild()).getValue();
(Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(6))).getFirstChild()).getValue();

both are returning "++++" on other hand the previously added items from DB i can modify and i can see the new values the problem comes when i add a new item set to null my question is

((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(5))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);      
((Textbox)((Listcell)(item.getChildren().get(6))).getFirstChild()).setValue(null);

if this is not working why i am checking null values on afterRender.

this is the values i am receiving

onAfterRender:start[after set the values to null both empty in .zul]

onAfterRender:end

onBeforeSend:start[after the inputs of the user before going to java to be saved in .zul].
qwerty qwerty
onBeforeSend:end

inJava:start[the values i am receiving in the listbox before going to save them in .Java]
*+*+*+*+<--Java-->*+*+*+*+ 
inJava:end
delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-03-29 16:24:04 +0800

sjoshi gravatar image sjoshi flag of India
3493 1 8
http://zkframeworkhint.bl...

Why are you using MVC ? You can do this in MVVM very easily See this ZK Listbox may be it will help you to USE MVVM

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-03-29 13:45:57 +0800

Seen: 41 times

Last updated: Mar 29 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training