Order of multilple lang-addons in zk.xml

asked 2013-03-22 07:37:33 +0800

jayzk gravatar image jayzk
37 3

Hi,

I have multiple js files in multiple lang-addon.xml. I have all the lang-addon.xml entries added to in zk.xml

<language-config> <addon-uri>1-lang-addon.xml</addon-uri> <addon-uri>2-lang-addon.xml</addon-uri> <addon-uri>3-lang-addon.xml</addon-uri> </language-config>

When I view source in browser , I see the js files are loaded in a different order, which is causing issues. I shuffled the order of the addon-uri entries in zk.xml, but still I don't see any change order of loading the files in the browser. It looks like this:

3-lang-addon.xml
    1-lang-addon.xml
    2-lang-addon.xml

Didn't have this issue in zk 5.x.x. I am experiencing this issue in zk 6.x.x.

Any suggestions.

Regards, Jay

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-03-25 07:22:25 +0800

vincentjian gravatar image vincentjian
2245 6

Hi, Which ZK version are you using? I test with ZK 6.5.1 and the lang-addon loaded with correct order.

By the way, you can specify depends tag in each lang-addon.xml to ensure the order.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

I am using zk 6.5.1.1. I tried the depends tag, but I did not notice the change in the order.

jayzk ( 2013-03-25 10:37:47 +0800 )edit

Can you post your zk.xml and all other related information (lang-addon.xml) for investigation?

vincentjian ( 2013-03-25 10:51:17 +0800 )edit

I am using zkgrails and the issue seems to be grails is copying the lang-addon file to resources folder. I have lang-addonfile in each plugin, grails is copying last lang-addon. ZK is loading the lang-addon in the resources folder first. I fixed removing the lang-addon from resources and it works!!

jayzk ( 2013-03-26 09:28:04 +0800 )edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-03-22 07:37:33 +0800

Seen: 49 times

Last updated: Mar 25 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training