Modal dialog on each loaded pages

asked 2013-03-20 21:20:27 +0800

siarheinavatski gravatar image siarheinavatski
3 1

I want to implement the following behaviour in my application. After user login I want to check that logged user should not to change his password. If he has to do it then I want to show requested page with modal dialog with ui for password change on top of it. If the user attempts to refresh the page without password change then the modal dialog should appear again. Any thoughts?

I use ZK 6 + Spring security 3

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-03-21 05:37:32 +0800

sjoshi gravatar image sjoshi flag of India
3493 1 8
http://zkframeworkhint.bl...

updated 2013-04-04 07:20:01 +0800

From my understanding What you can do...Just Open Modal Dialog on some condition like if user click on changePassword button Just make modal dialog visibility true and the variable you will be use to bind the visible attribute with View-Model should be a class label variable with get/set methods so even use refresh the page it will show the modal dialog again.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-03-20 21:20:27 +0800

Seen: 31 times

Last updated: Apr 04 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training