Upgrading from Spring3.1 to 3.1.1 Maven.. pulls in 3.0.x jars... issues

asked 2013-03-19 06:02:34 +0800

rickcr gravatar image rickcr
704 7

I'm trying to upgrade from zk spring 3.1 to 3.1.1 and using Maven it's causing 3.0.x spring jars to be pulled in even though I have spring 3.1 jars of the same name. This causes conflicts on start up. I shouldn't have to add an ignores to the zk spring maven dependency. Is this a known issue, or is it something I need to define differently in maven? (Possibly this issue is around in zkspring 3.1 as well... for the 3.1 jars I put them in our internal repository which is an option I can do for 3.1.1 as well, but I'd prefer to not have to rely on uploading the zk spring jars to our internal repo if it all possible.)

I'm trying to use this repository for zk spring

<repository>
        <id>zk repository</id>
        <url>http://mavensync.zkoss.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>

You can see what I'm referring to this screen shot of part of the jars put in the lib dir

image description

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

note, I realized it's zkspring-webflow which seems to cause the 3.0.4 jars to be pulled in. I don't need to use webflow so I'm ok removing it but others might run into this.

rickcr ( 2013-03-19 07:04:52 +0800 )edit

I think that the group ID of sping 3.1.1 and the group ID spring 3.0.4 are different. So, Maven don't know it must replace old version spring by newer version one.

paowang ( 2013-04-11 02:08:26 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-03-19 06:02:34 +0800

Seen: 17 times

Last updated: Mar 19 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training