Do not export the Polish characters to PDF

asked 2013-02-28 08:48:22 +0800

sb gravatar image sb

updated 2013-02-28 08:52:33 +0800

Do not display Polish characters when we do export to PDF and HTML. Export is done with zk Spreadsheet 2.3.0. Pages are encoded in UTF-8.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-02-28 17:23:37 +0800

rdgrimes gravatar image rdgrimes
735 7

I'm not sure if there is a question in your statement, but I gather you aren't able to export Polish characters to PDF and HTML and would like to know how.

I think the following thread, as it pertains to iText, might have some helpful clues:

See link

It seems the critical piece is using the correct character set that supports Polish, and then embedding a basefont that supports the given character set.

I don't have the Spreadsheet piece of the ZK framework, and so I can't really tell you how to apply this knowledge to your specific problem, but I would bet it's going to relate back to character set and embedded font.

Good luck.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-02-28 08:48:22 +0800

Seen: 15 times

Last updated: Feb 28 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training