CKEditor error when window invaldiated

asked 2013-02-07 16:42:45 +0800

Neus gravatar image Neus
1415 14

updated 2013-02-18 07:58:59 +0800

Hi, I have a ckeditor inside a html form. I have the editor inside the form because I need the save button to be available. Also, I have to invalidate my window for repainting it because I add components dynamically and I need the window to get the new dimensions to adapt its size to this components. When I invalidate the window, ckeditor disappears the first time. If I invalidate it again a javascript error appears. I reproduced the error in the fiddle. Here is the link http://zkfiddle.org/sample/2gl9mlq/4-CKEditor-inside-a-form

I think it happens when ckeditor is inside a native component (it could be its parent, its grandparent...)

Why is it happening? Any idea on how to solve it?Help please

Thank you

BTW I'm using ZK 6.0.3

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-02-08 01:21:43 +0800

paowang gravatar image paowang
140 6

When we using Native component, we should not update them dynamically. Check: The native Namespace#Dynamic Update

But, I change such code to use XHTML Component Set and it works fine. check: The XHTML Component Set

<zk xmlns:h="xhtml">
  <window...>
      <h:form style="height:100%" >
        <ckeditor />
      </h:form>
    <button id="boton" label="invalidate"/>
    <label id="texto" style="display:block"/>
  </window>
</zk>
link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

But it happens only when using CKEditor. If I invalidate a window with native components but without CKEditor it works fine. If the problem was that native components should not been update dynamically it will crash too without CKEditor, wouldn't it?

Neus ( 2013-02-08 07:27:15 +0800 )edit

answered 2018-10-25 06:51:11 +0800

CassieGriffin gravatar image CassieGriffin

Your window is Exceeding when you run your application. You can reinstall it to run your form in the right way. error 0x8024200b here you find a good solution regarding your problem.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-02-07 16:42:45 +0800

Seen: 23 times

Last updated: Oct 25 '18

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting