How to run a maven project in eclipse?

asked 2012-03-27 01:07:26 +0800

ntsetso gravatar image ntsetso
59 1 4

Hi,

I'm in the very beginning. I've configured ZK Studio 6 in eclipse following ZK 6 Essentials instructions and imported the sample store application following same instructions as well.
After all I can't find out how to run the project. I find ZK documentation laconic in many aspects for a beginner. I managed to run the same project in the ZK 5 version some time ago, but looks like the html version of ZK 5 Essentials is no longer available and the available pdf version has long code lines cut in some places. Any way I'd like to follow newer tutorials.
I'll appreciate a step by step explanation.

TIA,
ntsetso

delete flag offensive retag edit

11 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2012-05-30 12:20:29 +0800

ntsetso gravatar image ntsetso
59 1 4

I'm referring to pasqualeleone's post. Regarding that post, I say that There's no need of dragging files from folder webapp to WEB-INF. Looks like the maven model does not include WEB-INF.
After installing Maven integration for eclipse WTP from eclipse market place, over eclipse-jee-indigo-SR2-win32 3.7.2, I was able to run a imported maven project without further configuration.

The link I pointed is about starting a maven project from scrash.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2012-03-27 01:07:26 +0800

Seen: 3,497 times

Last updated: May 30 '12

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting