Colorbox component in inline row edtiting (Grid) enters in infinite loop

asked 2011-05-02 09:41:18 +0800

andreasboos gravatar image andreasboos
105 3

Hi.

I'm using the example of inline row editing (http://www.zkoss.org/zkdemo/grid/inline_row_editing) to allow editing in a grid. I made a change because I'll need a component of type Colorbox appear there too.

When I run the program enters an infinite loop. Debugging I found that the problem happens in this snippet the class Grid, method doInitRenderer:

for (Iterator it = _rows.getChildren (). listIterator (realOfs) j <& & pgsz it.hasNext ();)

Apparently the loop never ends. This problem only happens when you put your colorbox on the grid. Without it works perfect.

I tested the component in isolation in a new grid, without options inline edting row and it worked. The problem happens when I use the extended class, EditableRow (extends Row).

To reproduce the problem just change the demo version of the example by adding a column with Colorbox.

Thanks

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-05-03 19:46:58 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

Hi

this is my testing code, it's working fine

<grid>
		<rows>
			<row>
				<colorbox></colorbox>
			</row>
		</rows>
	</grid>

Could you provide zul sample code for your issue ? by the way, server side in infinite loop ? or client side ?

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2011-05-02 09:41:18 +0800

Seen: 325 times

Last updated: May 03 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting