Problem in deploy Zk apps in war format in weblogic 10.3

asked 2011-04-13 16:07:47 +0800

Bera gravatar image Bera
121 1 3

updated 2011-04-13 16:08:53 +0800

Hi..this could be a fool problem but I'm going ahead with this issue

I'm trying for the first time to do a deploy in the web logic server....so my procedure is similar that
I'm doing with tomcat...using the web logic web administration console to do a upload of my .war
file and install my web application......and when I have finished the all steps in the weblogic deployment wizard
I got this follow message error:

An error occurred during activation of changes, please see the log for details.
Failed to load webapp: 'myapp.war'
org.zkoss.jsp.zul.FckeditorTag
The deployment has been successfully installed.

And my application isn't listed in the deployments grid

My app has built on top of Zk 5.0.5 or 5.0.6 and I had exported the war file from eclipse, with all libraries inside of the war file before tried to
make a deploy

Someone saw this kind of error before?

Thx!

delete flag offensive retag edit

5 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-04-14 05:52:49 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Did you try to deploy the same war file to Tomcat yet? We have not hear anything like this before. Here is a link that might useful to you:

http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK_Installation_Guide/Setting_up_Servers/WebLogic

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2011-04-14 10:02:04 +0800

Bera gravatar image Bera
121 1 3

Yeap...in tomcat this app runs normally when deployed in eclipse or manually in tomcat webconsole....

And following the instructions of your previous link I received this error:

<Apr 14, 2011 11:56:19 AM BRT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application /appl/bea/user_projects/domains/PSCPORTAL_domain/servers/iam_proj/stage/bugms/bugms. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is org.zkoss.jsp.zul.FckeditorTag>
<Apr 14, 2011 11:56:19 AM BRT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1302792956678' for task '182'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'bugms''
weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'bugms'
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:387)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:93)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:387)
at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.zkoss.jsp.zul.FckeditorTag
at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:283)
at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:256)
at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:54)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

answered 2011-04-19 20:06:03 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Can someone in the community familiar with weblogic help on this? We cannot replicate this.

answered 2011-04-20 07:54:16 +0800

Bera gravatar image Bera
121 1 3

I'm with this issue using bugms open source application... and I put all libraries in weblogic default share library directory

answered 2011-04-20 09:43:07 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany
9393 3 7 16
http://www.oxitec.de/

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.zkoss.jsp.zul.FckeditorTag

Can meaning that the class is not found -
1. while it's not in the classpath
2. While it's more than ONE found in the classpath (often in the deployed war-file + shared lib folder) less is more :-)

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2011-04-13 16:07:47 +0800

Seen: 436 times

Last updated: Apr 20 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting