Spreadheet and pagination problem

asked 2010-08-24 08:29:44 +0800

mavula gravatar image mavula

I am trying to use spreadsheet component in my application, I have 100 records in the database and need to display 10 records per sheet . For this I am using pagination component ( page size = 10 and total size = 100) with spreadsheet, and I could retrieve records from database and display on sheet.

I am facing problem only in the last page of pagination. In the last page, if I have only 6 records in the database to display , Instead of seeing only 6 records on last page, I am seeing 6 records plus remaining 4 records from previous page viewed.

Every time I call a new page, in the pagination component , I do spreadsheet.invalidate() method before writing data to cells in the spreadsheet. Its not helping. Not sure if I am doing right thing.

Please help me. Please let me know if you need more details on this.

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-08-24 20:08:01 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

In ZK, Component.invalidate() (Note spreadsheet is an ZK component) only requires ZK client engine to "redraw" the screen. It does not destroy the component itself. To achieve what you want is to "fill" empty string to the rest 4 rows.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-08-26 08:28:27 +0800

mavula gravatar image mavula

Hi henrichen,

thank you for the reply, i will follow as u suggested.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-08-24 08:29:44 +0800

Seen: 332 times

Last updated: Aug 26 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting