Can not find Composer class

asked 2010-08-23 08:42:47 +0800

ahmad gravatar image ahmad
138 1

Hi all, I am developing web app. contains more than one tab each tab included a separate zul page, my code snippet:
main.zul code:

... <tabpanel><include src="admins.zul" /></tabpanel> ...

admins.zul code:
<vbox id="adminsPanel" apply="com.nourdev.globe.codes.AdminsComposer"> ...

when running main.zul page it throws ClassNotFoundException referring to AdminComposer class, and at displaying main.zul page in ZUL Visual Editor, the editor shows an error message says:
Failed to load /admins.zul
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.nourdev.globe.codes.AdminsComposer

of course I am sure that my composer class is existing.
anyone has an idea?
Thanks.
Ahmad Elsafty

delete flag offensive retag edit

5 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-08-23 21:34:50 +0800

TonyQ gravatar image TonyQ
https://www.masterbranch....

Please check your claasspath in enviroment , and make sure the class is already in classpath.

if you are develovping with eclipse ,check the souce , it should be in src folder and fit the package path/class Name.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-08-24 18:20:10 +0800

138 1

Thank you TonyQ for reply, I am using eclipse galileo on ubuntu 10, I am sure of all my project classes are in classpath and my package path is correct.
Thank you again.
Any suggestions?
Ahmad Elsafty

answered 2010-08-24 21:01:29 +0800

RyanWu gravatar image RyanWu
533 2
about.me/flyworld

you can press F3 on your class in apply - apply="com.nourdev.globe.codes.AdminsComposer"

if it show the source file correctly, then it's a bug of ZK studio (coz it can not find the class correctly)

but if if do not show anything, that means there're some problems in your project configuration.

:)

answered 2010-08-25 20:51:19 +0800

138 1

Thank you RyanWu for reply, I have placed cursor on apply="com.nourdev.globe.codes.AdminsComposer", and pressed F3, eclipse shows a source file of my composer class.
then how can I report this bug - as you say - to ZK development team?
thanks.
Ahmad Elsafty

answered 2010-08-28 09:51:14 +0800

RyanWu gravatar image RyanWu
533 2
about.me/flyworld

you can post the Bug with entire source code (better smaller but duplicate the problems.) to http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=152762&atid=785191

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-08-23 08:42:47 +0800

Seen: 273 times

Last updated: Aug 28 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting