Programmatically creating a new page

asked 2010-08-18 10:12:43 +0800

andreasboos gravatar image andreasboos
105 3

Hi
How could I programmatically create a new page? Using Java. I ask this because I need to open a new window and making sure that the variables of a window does not interfere / to appear in another.
On page 41 of the Developer's Guide has a tip that says that each page has its own interpreter. Today my problem is just that. I have many windows (such as for Delphi's form) and many use the same name in components, methods etc.. I need to ensure that an open window as modal, for example, has its own interpreter.

How could to do this?

Our application has only a single file Zul. This is our entry point into the application.

I got the desired opening, inside a window component, an iframe. But not like the performance. Would have a solution for this?

Thank you.

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-08-18 14:15:36 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany
9393 3 7 16
http://www.oxitec.de/

updated 2010-08-18 14:21:17 +0800

A window is mainly a namespace. So be sure every window have an unique id. Than you have no problems with equal component ID's created in these window components.

window.setId("windowCustomer");

windowCustomer
--> BtnHelp
--> BtnDelete
--> BtnSave

windowArticle
--> BtnHelp
--> BtnSave
--> BtnDelete

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-08-19 07:17:06 +0800

andreasboos gravatar image andreasboos
105 3

Hi

Thanks for the tip. But I think my biggest problem is that the issue of overlap between the methods declared in zscript. So my concern about having an instance of it separately for each open window.

I am currently testing the <Include mode="defer"> and it seems to him I'll get what I need. Once I have an answer I'll post here.

Thanks

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-08-18 10:12:43 +0800

Seen: 342 times

Last updated: Aug 19 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting