Listcells seemingly do not get correctly redrawn with listbox on mold select

asked 2010-05-11 10:47:52 +0800

cvarona gravatar image cvarona
554 1 6

Hi there,

The real scenario I've come across with this strange effect is rather complicated, but it can be easily reproduced on the ZK Live Demo with the following snippet:

<zk>
	<zscript>
                ListModelArray lma = new ListModelArray( new Object[] { "a", "b", "c" } );
		ListitemRenderer lir = new ListitemRenderer() {
                    public void render( Listitem item, java.lang.Object data ) {
                        new Listcell( ( ( String ) data ).toUpperCase() ).setParent( item );
                        item.setValue( data );
                    }
                }
	</zscript>
	<listbox id="list" width="200px" itemRenderer="${lir}" model="${lma}"  />
        <button label="Klikk!" onClick='list.getChildren().get( 2 ).getChildren().get( 0 ).setLabel( "D" )' />
</zk>

Clicking the button will set up the label of the third list item as 'D', as expected. If you add 'mold="select"' to the list's attributes it won't, even if you select item 'C' before doing so.

From my private tests I can tell every item is loaded after changing the label. No list item or cell seems to be invalidated.

I'm of course using ZK 5.0.1, just as I guess the zk online demo does. Both FF3.6.3 and IE8 behave the same.

Any idea?

With kind regards

César Varona

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2010-05-13 03:12:19 +0800

cvarona gravatar image cvarona
554 1 6

Posted

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-05-12 21:01:06 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

Hi

After test it, I think this is a bug, could you post the bug here

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-05-11 10:47:52 +0800

Seen: 220 times

Last updated: May 13 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting