arrow buttons are not appearing(invisible) in zk calendar

asked 2010-05-11 05:24:53 +0800

ravurisuman gravatar image ravurisuman

updated 2013-03-27 04:19:49 +0800

neillee gravatar image neillee flag of Taiwan
1692 1 5
https://plus.google.com/u...

Hi All, I am using ZK calendar 3.5 version. I have calendar functionality working successfully, I wanted to add to arrow buttons on top of calendar to show the old dates. I have added following code.

Calendar.zul ################################################################ <zk> <window id="win" border="none" apply="org.adempiere.webui.Calendar.CalendarController" height="100%" width="100%">

<calendars  model="@{win$composer.getCalendarModel}"   id="cal">
    <toolbar sclass="calendar-toolbar">
            <divarrow type="arrow-left" command='cal.previousPage();Events.postEvent("onCreate", label, null);'/>
            <divarrow type="arrow-right" command='cal.nextPage();Events.postEvent("onCreate", label, null);'/>

</toolbar>
</calendars>
            <chart id="piechart" title="Type of Event?" width="400px" height="250px" type="pie" />
</window>

</zk> #####################################################

divArrow.zul

######################################################

<attribute name="onClick"> import org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.*; String command = self.getSpaceOwner().getDynamicProperty("command"); ZScript zscript = ZScript.parseContent(command); zscript.setLanguage("Java"); page.interpret( zscript.getLanguage(), zscript.getContent(page, self), self.getNamespace()); </attribute>

##################################################################

Some how arrow buttons are not appering, when I click on whitespace on top of calendar content is moving i.e. dates in calendar moving perweek. Please help me to fix the problem,

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2010-05-11 19:56:41 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

updated 2010-05-11 20:00:23 +0800

Hi

I saw the ZK calendar demo has a arrow button on the top leaf, ZK Calendar demo, is this you are looking for ??

if you would like to customize ZK calendar, you could refer to ZK Calendar Essentials

by the way, on your divArrow.zul, I saw
<div class="tabs arrows"
action="onmouseover: zk.addClass(this, 'arrow-over'); onmouseout:zk.rmClass(this, 'arrow-over')">

do you use zk 3 ? and do you check if this div has added the CSS class?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-05-11 23:13:36 +0800

ravurisuman gravatar image ravurisuman

Yes I want to get the arrow buttons same way it mentioned in the ZK Calendar Demo.

I read ZK calendar essentials and that gave me insight about calendar. But to add arrrow buttons need some more investigation.

I am using ZK3.5.

Do you think if we don't add div to css, those buttons will become invisible?

answered 2010-05-12 19:46:10 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

Hi

that's my guessing, I saw you have a arrow CSS, so I am wondering does it really have the CSS on that DIV

answered 2013-03-25 12:43:31 +0800

husein522 gravatar image husein522

Hi I am also having the same problem. Can you tell me in which css file i have to make the changes and where

Thanks husein

Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-05-11 05:24:53 +0800

Seen: 573 times

Last updated: Mar 27 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting