ZK 5 auto-wiring, after-compose running slow and slower, bug/memory leakage?

asked 2010-04-26 08:14:45 +0800

juwian gravatar image juwian
96 1 3

ZK 5.01 (in a spring 3 environment) seems very slow, as well as have some major issues (result of some kind of memory leakage?) when utilizing controllers that extend Window and implement AfterCompose in order to make use of auto-wiring of variables and events for components in a underlying zul-page in which annotated data-bindings are used extensively.

In an abstract controller that implements AfterCompose (and extends Window) I've got:

@Override
public void afterCompose() {
  Components.wireVariables(this, this);
  Components.addForwards(this, this);
}

For every request for any ZUL-page (that is using a controller extending the abstract controller mentioned above) this very method "afterCompose" takes more and more time to execute. The question is why.

I've done some TPTP profiling and the application service layer is not a bottle-neck, but rather "afterCompose()" as well as bsh (beanshell - seems to consume huge amounts of time for parsing and interpreting) and EHCache (DiskStore.throwableSafeFlushSpoolIfRequired())

I monitored afterCompose for a series of requests for a ZUL page and the execution-time for "afterCompose" seems to double for every request for the ZUL-page!

Something is seriously wrong here.. Memory leakage? Thread syncronizations? Is beanshell involved, something there which is messed up? And why is the auto-wiring in ZK 5 so slow even initially?

The ZUL-pages are all pretty simple, some with only one listbox and some buttons, others with 10-20 fields, it's not reasonable that wiring any of these pages should cost 3-4 seconds at best, and 15-50 seconds at worst! (i.e., it takes longer and longer time to load any ZUL page for every request made, and it is not the application service that is getting slower..but ZK..beanshell..afterCompose)

Any ideas?

delete flag offensive retag edit

40 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-04-26 10:35:52 +0800

raevel2 gravatar image raevel2
72 1 2

I've been checking this out as well. Although addForwards and esp. wireVariables are slow, I was not able to directly link the leakage to these methods.

I'm having a heisenbug problem where I can reproduce this leakage every single time if I start tomcat in the regular manner through the sysdeo tomcat plugin. But if I try to profile it using TPTP the problem completely goes away!

Would appreciate it if someone else could give their input on this or try it out.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-04-26 14:33:46 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany
9393 3 7 16
http://www.oxitec.de/

Please show us a complete zul-file and the controller therefore.
Please use the [ c o d e ] tags.

best
Stephan

answered 2010-04-26 14:57:46 +0800

linthar gravatar image linthar

Have you tried enabling log4j TRACE level, to find some hint.
I'm having a similar problem like you, maybe we are behind the same problem (http://www.zkoss.org/forum/listComment/12182)

answered 2010-04-26 21:20:08 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Please post to ZK Spring issue: http://code.google.com/p/zkspring/issues/list with WORKABLE SIMPLE sample code that will replicate this issue. Thanks.

answered 2010-04-27 10:26:12 +0800

72 1 2

Hi again!

After further testing we have been able to significantly reduce the slowdown. Before we used a controller extending Window implementing AfterCompose. We then had or ZUL windows use="${controller}". This caused a ~50ms increment for the afterCompose call for each page load on our test page. When we changed the controllers into extending GenericAutoWireComposer instead and using apply="${controller}" the initial load time was close to zero, and the doAfterCompose call delay increment averaged something like 2ms.

That said, we could not link the slowdown to variable wiring / event forwarding alone. It just shows that somewhere something is getting slower and slower.

An interesting thing we noted was that it seemed that each ZUL page had a separate "delay". If we tested on one page and the increment got high, and then changed to a second page, that second page's delay started at the initial value. Switching back and forth between the two confirmed that each ZUL page was separately handled like this. We also tried using the same controller for different ZUL pages, this didn't change this fact. What could cause this?

Here's the example project we tested with: http://ecmascript.se/leak.rar

If you decide to check it out, please let me know if I can help with anything. There's a readme.txt in the root folder that should get the project running for you.

answered 2010-04-27 10:59:57 +0800

juwian gravatar image juwian
96 1 3

It could be added that using GenericForwardComposer doesn't really solve the issue. It's just a better performing option compared to having a controller extending Window and implementing AfterCompose. The issue seems to go deeper..

But as Raevel mentioned a given page still loads incrementally slower. Loading one of my zul-pages takes about 1 second the first 3-4 times (it even drops a bit initially) 10-30 requests later, the very same page takes 3.5 seconds to load (on average)!
The page applies a controller extending GenericForwardController.

And it doesn't stop there. Timing an overriden implementation of doAfterCompose in my controller (for example by ussing a diff of System.currentTimeMillis()) also reveals that it requires more and more time to execute for every request.. Just like in the case of "afterCompose()", just a bit less of the "slow-down"...

Seems like a major issue to me if there are more than one user visiting a web site, or just one visitor who makes more than 10 requests for a page..

answered 2010-04-27 15:17:13 +0800

linthar gravatar image linthar

raevel:

I don't know if this is the main problem, but in my test I found some increasing time gaps, Tracing those gaps I found this autowiring issue.
I could reproduce it in your example webapp, ( I just added log4j.properties file, enabling TRACE level)

If you open a page (e.g. http://localhost:8080/leak/use.zul) and you keep reloading that same page, you will find several TRACE log like this:
TRACE - No bean named '{XXXX}' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory...

You will realize that each reload will increase the amount of "No bean named" of each bean name (e.g. '_visible' or 'zkBindingComposer' ) ... Increasing the response times too.

Why is increasing the number of beans to found?

Any ideas?

answered 2010-04-28 03:56:25 +0800

72 1 2

You are correct linthar... I also see this happening. It seems like somehow Spring believes that all instance variables of the controller should be autowired.

If i construct a controller that is not related to zk i do not see this problem:

SimpleController.java

package com.reproduce.issues.controller;

import org.springframework.context.annotation.Scope;
import org.springframework.stereotype.Controller;

@Scope("prototype")
@Controller("simpleController")
public class SimpleController {
	private int value = 1;
	public int getValue() {
		return value;
	}
}

sample.zul:

<zk>
  <window>
    <label value="${simpleController.value}"/>
  </window>
</zk>

Note that in this case you will still get log messages saying "No bean named 'zkBindingComposer' found", the first page load gives this message twice, and for every reload two more of these messages appear (so on page load #3, six new messages will be logged).

I also noted that if i use a Window/Composer controller but do not use the "use" or "apply" attributes I only see the autowiring problem on the first page load (zkBindingComposer still causes problems, though),
windowWithoutUse.zul

<zk>
  <window>
    <label value="${useController.pa.name}"/>
  </window>
</zk>

Here is the log from the UseController that extends Window, for the zul page using the "use" attribute. Note that my custom properties are listed here (pa), as well as ZUL attribute related properties such as _border.

No bean named 'pa' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named 'simple' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named 'simple' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_caption' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_caption' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_border' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_border' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_title' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_title' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_mode' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_mode' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_mutex' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_mutex' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_cntStyle' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_cntStyle' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_cntSclass' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_cntSclass' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_pos' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_pos' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_closable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_closable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_sizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_sizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_shadow' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_shadow' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_maximizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_maximizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_minimizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_minimizable' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_maximized' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_maximized' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_minimized' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named '_minimized' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@9f9afb: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy

answered 2010-04-28 03:58:16 +0800

72 1 2

I forgot to mention, that is not the complete log. It is much longer but i cut the rest out since it was just more of the same messages.

answered 2010-04-28 04:06:27 +0800

72 1 2

Sorry, I'd like to correct my statement about the simple controller, here's the log from it. Seems to be working properly (still, with the exception of zkBindingComposer):

No bean named 'zkBindingComposer' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1c36f46: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,simpleController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
No bean named 'zkBindingComposer' found in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1c36f46: defining beans [afterComposeController,applyController,simpleController,use2Controller,useController,exampleService,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalPersistenceAnnotationProcessor]; root of factory hierarchy
Creating instance of bean 'useController'
Getting BeanInfo for class [com.reproduce.issues.controller.UseController]
Caching PropertyDescriptors for class [com.reproduce.issues.controller.UseController]
Found bean property 'ZIndex' of type 
Found bean property 'action' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'annotatedProperties' of type [java.util.List]
Found bean property 'annotations' of type [java.util.Collection]
Found bean property 'attributes'
Found bean property 'auService' of type [org.zkoss.zk.au.AuService]
Found bean property 'border' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'caption' of type [org.zkoss.zul.Caption]
Found bean property 'captionApi' of type [org.zkoss.zul.api.Caption]
Found bean property 'children' of type [java.util.List]
Found bean property 'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
Found bean property 'clientEvents' of type [java.util.Map]
Found bean property 'closable' of type 
Found bean property 'collapsible' of type 
Found bean property 'contentSclass' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'contentStyle' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'context' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'ctrlKeys' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'definition' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.ComponentDefinition]
Found bean property 'desktop' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Desktop]
Found bean property 'draggable' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'droppable' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'eventHandlerNames' of type [java.util.Set]
Found bean property 'extraCtrl' of type [java.lang.Object]
Found bean property 'fellows' of type [java.util.Collection]
Found bean property 'firstChild' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'focus' of type 
Found bean property 'height' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'hflex' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'id' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'invalidated' of type 
Found bean property 'lastChild' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'left' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'maximizable' of type 
Found bean property 'maximized' of type 
Found bean property 'minheight' of type 
Found bean property 'minimizable' of type 
Found bean property 'minimized' of type 
Found bean property 'minwidth' of type 
Found bean property 'mode' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'mold' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'namespace' of type [org.zkoss.zk.scripting.Namespace]
Found bean property 'nextSibling' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'pa' of type [com.reproduce.issues.domain.Parent]
Found bean property 'page' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Page]
Found bean property 'parent' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'popup' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'position' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'previousSibling' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'root' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.Component]
Found bean property 'sclass' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'shadow' of type 
Found bean property 'sizable' of type 
Found bean property 'spaceOwner' of type [org.zkoss.zk.ui.IdSpace]
Found bean property 'style' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'title' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'tooltip' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'tooltiptext' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'top' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'uuid' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'vflex' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'visible' of type 
Found bean property 'widgetClass' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'widgetListenerNames' of type [java.util.Set]
Found bean property 'widgetOverrideNames' of type [java.util.Set]
Found bean property 'width' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'zclass' of type [java.lang.String]
Found bean property 'zindex' of type 
Finished creating instance of bean 'useController'

And a page reload logs the following:

Creating instance of bean 'useController'
Finished creating instance of bean 'useController'

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-04-26 08:14:45 +0800

Seen: 3,347 times

Last updated: Sep 02 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting