Problems with "ZK Session Cleaner" and Chrome

asked 2010-02-24 11:03:08 +0800

softteam gravatar image softteam
130 1 8

Hi,
ZK Session Cleaner with IE and Firefox "running" when I close or refresh the page, but Chrome only "running" when I close the page, not when I update the page. Why is it?

Thank you,

delete flag offensive retag edit

6 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-02-24 20:16:45 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

Hi

I am little confused, how do you use ZK Session Cleaner?? which zk version do you use? "running" means ? could you provide more info, maybe pictures in Chrome and FF?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-02-25 02:09:47 +0800

130 1 8

Hi Samchuang,

I'm using version 5.0.0 of Zk. ZK Session Cleaner I use to unlock some records. I zk.xml the following code:

<listener>
<description> When the user closes a window </ description>
<display-name> ZK Session Cleaner </ display-name>
<listener-class> org.sts.general.EventsApplication.CloseWindow </ listener-class>
</ listener>

The problem is that the listener works in IE and FF when I close or refresh the page (F5). However, when I run the application on Chrome, the listener only works when I close the page, not when the update (F5).

Thanks,

answered 2010-02-25 05:48:44 +0800

4084 4

Hi

I am curious, which document do you refer to teach how to use session cleaner, I searched, but I don't find anything. could you give some info??

answered 2010-02-25 06:25:13 +0800

130 1 8

Hi Samchuang,

I can not find documentation about it. But what it does is call a class "public class CloseWindow implements DesktopCleanup {..." in which he performs the necessary processes. The problem is not detected DesktopCleanup in Chrome when I refresh the screen.
I have several listeners to run processes implemented that interest me, such as "public class LaunchApplication implements WebAppInit (", "public class EndApplication implements WebAppCleanup {..."

answered 2010-02-25 18:42:30 +0800

4084 4

Hi

I found a thread talking about this, maybe the reason is "there's something wrong with how or when WebKit generates the onunload event"

answered 2010-02-26 01:19:41 +0800

130 1 8

Hi samchuang.

It's just what happens to my application. Wait and see if a later version of ZK or Chrome it is solvent. Thank you very much.

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-02-24 11:03:08 +0800

Seen: 535 times

Last updated: Feb 26 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting