Kudos to ZK5

asked 2010-01-29 11:29:59 +0800

mjablonski gravatar image mjablonski
1284 3 5
http://www.jease.org/

Hi,

I'm currently migrating several applications (based on the JFix/Jease-Framework) to ZK5 and I must say that ZK5 is a really fantastic (and stable) product. Very well done, ZK-Team!

All applications are working out of the box (I have only one minor problem with Jease with the splitter not resizing correctly between the panels, but that's really a minor issue and I'm not even sure if this is my fault), now I'm going to make use of the new features (like the hflex/vflex properties) introduced by ZK5 to improve the user (and developer) experience.

I just want to thank the ZK-Team for all their efforts in providing a really top-quality product for free.

Thank you guys... and don't mind the people complaining about some bugs in ZK5 or some missing features in Community-Edition. Isn't that what you call first-class whining?

Cheers, Maik

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-01-29 11:56:14 +0800

YamilBracho gravatar image YamilBracho
1722 2

Which version are you using ?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-01-29 12:35:25 +0800

mjablonski gravatar image mjablonski
1284 3 5
http://www.jease.org/

updated 2010-01-29 12:36:22 +0800

ZK5 Community Edition (custom build from latest trunk)

Cheers, Maik

answered 2010-02-01 05:27:54 +0800

tmillsclare gravatar image tmillsclare
799 2 5 30

Hey Maik,

How are you?

Thank you very much for your encouragement and support you have shown us over the years, it is very much appreciated. Your encouragement goes a very long way and makes us strive to make ZK even better for you and users like you.

We are also delighted that you make good use of ZK in a quality open source application such as Jease, please keep up the good work!

Take care,
Tim

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-01-29 11:29:59 +0800

Seen: 505 times

Last updated: Feb 01 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting